30 Day Digital Yoga Challenge
with Debbie Williamson
Participate from anywhere in the world!
SIGN UP: click here – 30 days for $30
Next Program Begins: January 5 – February 7, 2014
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.” Aristotle
Join yogis from all around the country for a 30 day digital yoga challenge!
• 30 days of inspiration & daily challenges from Debbie (daily emails)
• 7 day cleanse (recipes & meal plans, tips, life challenges)
• Sample Yoga Videos from Debbie & friends (in community Facebook Group)
• Community Facebook Group with support from Debbie & staff (this is where the magic happens)
• Daily Tracking Guide & Journal Prompts
• Optional in-person meetings at Midwest Power Yoga (Sheboygan Falls, WI)
• Rockin’ 30 Day Challenge T-shirt at program completion (see October challenge shirt below)
We provide the inspiration (and all of the tools and goodies as listed above), and You Do the Yoga.
HOW IT WORKS:
Pick a yoga goal – it can be as simple as doing 1 pose a day, or working on a specific pose that challenges you, or even practicing for a certain amount of time each day.
YOU set your daily yoga goal, YOU commit for the 30 days, and YOU do the work.
At the end, we celebrate together!
Why commit to 30 Days of Yoga?
• Big bursts of energy
• Happier Brain Chemistry (yoga boosts serotonin – the “feel good” chemical)
• Reduced stress & better sleep
• Toned body, weight loss
• Increased strength, coordination & flexibility
• New confidence & ease
• Great sense of accomplishment!
Testimonials for the Program:
“This challenge has helped take the intimidation (and endless excuse) factor out of my practice and given me a boost of confidence!” Kate Licciardello
“This challenge has been amazing. I have grown in my practice mentally, physically and spiritually. My life is evolving in new directions and my heart open to all possibilities! I am so grateful for all the new friends I’ve made. Thank you to Debbie and Kellie, again, for making this an awesome journey!!!” Stevie Shikoski
“I’m discovering that I can change my way of thinking with dedicating a small amount of time to practicing meditation, yoga, and journaling. I no longer find myself responding to the question, “How have you been?” with “Busy.” I’ve caught myself starting to respond with ‘busy’ and I correct it in my mind because I don’t want ‘busy’ to be the story of my life. Responding with, “I’ve been really well,” really changes my train of thought. This simple response puts me on the path of feeling more relaxed, less hurried, and not just moving from one activity to another, but consciously living in – and enjoying – the moment. This practice is slowly, but surely, making me a more peaceful individual.” Lindsey
After completing the form, you will be redirected to a payment page to finalize check-out.